Too many churches have evolved into places that no longer ask spiritual questions, intentionally listen to God, and help people figure out who they really are.
Graham Standish believes that when traditional churches concentrate on helping people listen to God in their lives, they are doing their members, and the world, much good. You can learn more about Graham in this interview.
So how do we create a culture of listening and discernment in our churches? In this class Graham tells us how he did it. We will learn:
• Why a ‘listening’ or “discerning” congregation is so important
• How to help congregations listen for God together and as individuals
• How to help leaders of a church to root their decision-making in discernment
• How to move your congregation toward listening
• How to reach out to people who believe they are spiritual but not religious
This course is perfect for a congregation’s leadership team, prayer team, clergy and laity interested in more deeply listening to God. It includes a downloadable 44-minute video teaching, Mp3 of the course, downloadable 24 page e-Book, as well as a worksheet with discussion questions to accompany the video. This is a great way to inform as well as re-energize your church’s efforts to go deeper with Christ.